Nuclay is a 10+-year-old company offering custom Salesforce development and consultation services to companies of all sizes. Our experts have the experience and expertise in helping nonprofit and charitable organizations leverage technology to their greatest potential. We understand the ethical standards that govern fundraising and programs. We know the policies and procedures to protect donors and constituents. With our expertise, nonprofits can get brilliant solutions for their organization within budget.
The client is a reputable organization that invests in nonprofit organizations and local institutions that ensure the well-being of people in their community. Their main three areas of focus include improving education for entrepreneurs, supporting cancer patient care along with rehabilitation, and improving the quality of life of people with developmental disabilities. They provide grants to such enterprises that work to improve people’s lives and contribute towards the development of their society.
There were several issues that the nonprofit organization was facing because of which they approached us. We could help them with all the challenges and overcome them with our expertise.
1. They wanted to disseminate some user information on a public page.
2. The client needed an onboarding form for potential grant recipients.
3. They wanted a PDF copy of the onboarding form sent to the nonprofit organization approaching the company.
4. The client wanted to capture digital signatures and the IP addresses of the firms approaching them for record-keeping.
5. They wanted to automate the onboarding process by assigning verification to a service executive in the Salesforce internal team.
6. The client expected that after successful verification of the documents; they verified versions to be delivered back to the potential grant recipient.
We implemented the Salesforce service cloud to the client’s present system. It had all the features and more than the client was expecting.
This is just one more example of how Nuclay influences nonprofit communities in the world to use Salesforce solutions at their finest. We would take this opportunity to remind you to connect with us for any Salesforce related consultation and custom development queries. We are here to help you and get you started with the fresh updates that the platform introduces and implement them in your current system for better operational efficiency. You can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect directly with our expert team here.Contact Us